While dentists like you see the statistics in graphic detail, too many patients and consumers are missing the message. The evidence is overwhelming...
- • 50% of the population is not accessing dental care on a regular basis
- • 40% of that 50% is actually considered to be high income consumers!
- • On average 22% of the population will lose ALL of their teeth by age 65
- • No increase in dental visits over the last 14 years!
The only way to make real strides is a connective approach...
- • One-off marketing concepts too often merely tread water.
- • Inflexible systems seriously limit your potential to provide consistently appropriate treatment.
- • The lack of proactive, connective consistency greatly inhibits the enhancement of oral health appreciation.
Where to start?
Contact Niche Dental
- CALL Richard The Chwalek: 866.453.1026
- Fill out email form.
Sincerely, Richard Chwalek